Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not saying conspiracy. but I have been trying to freely disclose some coordinates to the tonto forest service. they will not even call me back. one of the state archeologist voicemail says her phone has issues probably not repaired til oct. what the hell does that mean my phone is broke for 8 months?????? I have been trying so hard to follow the rules and contact the proper agency's. but I swear i am about out of patience. gonna head back down to Arizona in a few weeks and just show up at the their door. I wonder if they will let me in. I just want to share some info with them. crazy I say

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but if conspiracies exist here is an example. the treasure trove permit thread here on treasurenet . started by jscottwood. he leaves his contact info as a state archeologist for tonto forest. so I called it seeking some advice. the voicemail says thanks for calling ryan Gordon leave a message. that's weird . I thought rg was the dude that just burned some people and then bailed. why would he say his name is scott wood and a head archeologist . go figure

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe RG could be many things , depends from what angle are you looking to him . The easy money are fine , but should be based in true facts and not on a rampant imagination .

Last edited:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but if conspiracies exist here is an example. the treasure trove permit thread here on treasurenet . started by jscottwood. he leaves his contact info as a state archeologist for tonto forest. so I called it seeking some advice. the voicemail says thanks for calling ryan Gordon leave a message. that's weird . I thought rg was the dude that just burned some people and then bailed. why would he say his name is scott wood and a head archeologist . go figure

No idea who started that thread, but the REAL J. Scott Wood retired from the Forest Service in 2015

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started that thread. Look it up on tnet and try it yourself. I did. Seems like there is some wierd stuff there. It is an older thread called treasure trove permits

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started that thread. Look it up on tnet and try it yourself. I did. Seems like there is some wierd stuff there. It is an older thread called treasure trove permits

If you started that thread, then you are JScottWood since that's the forum member who started the thread. No idea what you're trying to imply here - all I know is that thread is 10+ years old and Scott Wood no longer works for the Forest Service.

I'm out - enjoy whatever conspiracy story you're trying to float

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he is

From what i have read in the first pages of this thread , i had the impression how was " she " , a woman , who liked to expose her pubic blonde hair in the Superstitions sun .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watched the video but did not notice where the grail was referred to as a stone. It was an interesting film nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

I believe they were referring to the hammer that holds the Norse god .

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry cubfan, read your reply wrong and I replied wrong to it. No I am not scott wood or ryan gordan.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just think its odd when I tried to make contact with scott wood from the forest service I got a recording from ryan gordon, who has a slightly less than desireable reputation in the hunting community right now. . So ya I think thats wierd...

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just think its odd when I tried to make contact with scott wood from the forest service I got a recording from ryan gordon, who has a slightly less than desireable reputation in the hunting community right now. . So ya I think thats wierd...

No problem - but yeah it's weird. Not enough to really interest me, but it is weird

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a link to video showing that the Germans believed the Holy Grail to be a stone, not a cup. The region of Germany where this belief is the strongest is where the Dutchman grew up. The Nazis did go looking for the Holy Grail stone. So it turns out that the story told by Daring Eagle and E. Taylor is based on a real story from German lore after all. And that the German Holy stone is worth a lot of money to certain groups in Germany. Check it out.

How did you miss the last 1000 years or so of religious history?

The big black stone is held in the big Kaaba over in mecca. worshiped by billions.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO , the black-red " holy " stones , are fragments of quartz from the Gonzales-Haywood-Polka mine .

Burns , who traded food and supplies for gold with Apache , knew how for the Apache the gold was sacred and also the stone/quartz which surrounded it . To hide the provenance of that gold and to lure others afar from the Polka mine , Burns opened some holes around his ranch and claimed the black-red quartz came from the region surrounding his ranch . Also he played an " almost insane man " role introducing UFO and spiritual contacts in his beliefs , to blur more the waters and to left space for doubds and misinterpreting around his gold provenance .

Later , Crawford found the black-red quartz which Burns buried close to his ranch , and invented a story with an Angel on the Thunder God grounds to give value to the black-red quartz , and to attract the attention of investors and of researchers who were willind to help in the find of the black-red quartz provenance . Crawford needed men to dog barking for the mine , like LaFrance and others did for the gold bars cave . They never knew the real spot of what they were searching . Their research was based in fragments of clues , sometimes false , which they have put together in a random order .
Is not accidentally that many famous gold seekers started their quest from the Burns ranch and others still do it today's .

But ,to compare the Holy Grail concept with the black-red quartz from Gonzales mina is a big mistake and desecrate a two thousand years religion beliefs .

Last edited:

DEagles

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy grail Holy stone

The Holy Grail The Discovery Channel
The story by Wolfram von Eschenboch is a stone, and the investigators of this documentary trace a stone chalice, they end up in a chapel in Spain, and there they find a holy chalice that has been venerated for nearly 600 years, and as its base is a holy stone. You can see a video of it.
:icon_thumright:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO , the black-red " holy " stones , are fragments of quartz from the Gonzales-Haywood-Polka mine .

Burns , who traded food and supplies for gold with Apache , knew how for the Apache the gold was sacred and also the stone/quartz which surrounded it . To hide the provenance of that gold and to lure others afar from the Polka mine , Burns opened some holes around his ranch and claimed the black-red quartz came from the region surrounding his ranch . Also he played an " almost insane man " role introducing UFO and spiritual contacts in his beliefs , to blur more the waters and to left space for doubds and misinterpreting around his gold provenance .

Later , Crawford found the black-red quartz which Burns buried close to his ranch , and invented a story with an Angel on the Thunder God grounds to give value to the black-red quartz , and to attract the attention of investors and of researchers who were willind to help in the find of the black-red quartz provenance . Crawford needed men to dog barking for the mine , like LaFrance and others did for the gold bars cave . They never knew the real spot of what they were searching . Their research was based in fragments of clues , sometimes false , which they have put together in a random order .
Is not accidentally that many famous gold seekers started their quest from the Burns ranch and others still do it today's .

But ,to compare the Holy Grail concept with the black-red quartz from Gonzales mina is a big mistake and desecrate a two thousand years religion beliefs .

I want to make a correction/input on my previous post, because I have read in another thread ( about Dick Holmes father ) how the red stone/s Crawford possessed, was amethyst stone/s. IMO, the truth is different.
As I wrote the stones came from the Gonzales-Haywood-Polka mine, and the matrix in which the gold lies, is hematite ore ( black-grey ) and hematite powder in quartz ( red or rotten red colour ).

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you miss the last 1000 years or so of religious history?

The big black stone is held in the big Kaaba over in mecca. worshiped by billions.

Ancient aliens suggests the black stone is part of an alien space ship. The Sumerian tablets claim we were created to work gold mines for aliens who needed gold to put into their atmosphere to protect their planet.
Just an interesting rabbit hole. IMO

ohp733

Oct 22, 2014
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites DFX, TRX, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ancient aliens suggests the black stone is part of an alien space ship. The Sumerian tablets claim we were created to work gold mines for aliens who needed gold to put into their atmosphere to protect their planet.
Just an interesting rabbit hole. IMO
Actually, it was L Ron Hubbard who made that interpretation of the Sumerian tablets.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread