image-984407401.jpg

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Frank,

That picture reminds me of a photo that a sister in-law was showing us of herself posing outside with her daughter. She was very unhappy with it, and was blaming the camera for two large lights with crosses also, next to her face. She had a change of heart when I told her it was her diamond earrings.

Homar

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Funny it didn't occur to us at the time Frank.
Should have though, seeing as we were at one of the places marked on one of Ward's maps.
Who else would cache those black and purple hot rocks there, so far from the Burns Ranch ?
And they did make a lot of noise, but it wasn't "voices" or thunder. That's why I didn't want to bring any of the "grab samples" home on the plane.
Ya still haven't told me what made them so hot. Did you ever break yours up to see ?

Best:Wayne

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Wayne,

People who smuggle parrots into the U. S. from Mexico, get them drunk first. You could dip the stones in Crown Royal, who knows, it may quiet them down. :laughing7: I myself have just the opposite reaction.

Homar

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Wayne,

People who smuggle parrots into the U. S. from Mexico, get them drunk first. You could dip the stones in Crown Royal, who knows, it may quiet them down. :laughing7: I myself have just the opposite reaction.

Homar

Good idea Homar...hadn't thought of that.
I'm out of Crown Royal, but I do have two uncracked 40's of Black Velvet and one of VO.
Got a bottle of Old Grandad on a shelf out in the garage. Been there for around 25 yrs.
Figure I'll save it, in case I want to blow up a tank someday.
Might pick up a mickey of CR at the duty free on the way down next time.
If we get lucky, we can have a toast.

Wayne

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't dare Wayne. It's been talking to me. That's how I knew about the stone trail location

If it says anything about DeGrazia's paintings, let me know.

I'll send some of the photo's tomorrow morning, before I head out for work.

Last edited:

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Untersberg Mountain! My God why did you let me come down this rabbit hole? I have neither the mental capacity nor the physical endurance for this and yet I find myself here. Life ain't what it used to be. Amaru Maru has to be tied in with this somehow.

Amaru Maru gateway to the Gods

skullanimation1200.gif

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ok, I am a guy who believes in lots of out there stuff. I can accept UFO's, Shamans, Magic, Aliens, Antideluvian Advanced Human Technology, and many other out there things. I frequent paranormal and conspiracy websites which is why I know of Untersberg the Mystery Mountain which I am very much a big fan of. But there is something in this thread that is fishy and I am not talking about Crawford's trout.

I do not know what a 72 degree high spiritualist is and believe you me, as I was a teenager in the 70's, I know what high is. Anyway what sticks in my craw is that we have the story of the Indians where apparently any joe blow Indian warrior walking along a certain trail can hear the stones calling out in a thunderous voice. So many of them have heard this that they became concerned about it. Yet apparently us white guys need to be a 72 degree high spiritualist engaged in painful sex rituals before we can hear these same stones.

Don't let aliens fek with your mind.
alien mind fek 400.gif

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Ok, I am a guy who believes in lots of out there stuff. I can accept UFO's, Shamans, Magic, Aliens, Antideluvian Advanced Human Technology, and many other out there things. I frequent paranormal and conspiracy websites which is why I know of Untersberg the Mystery Mountain which I am very much a big fan of. But there is something in this thread that is fishy and I am not talking about Crawford's trout.

I do not know what a 72 degree high spiritualist is and believe you me, as I was a teenager in the 70's, I know what high is. Anyway what sticks in my craw is that we have the story of the Indians where apparently any joe blow Indian warrior walking along a certain trail can hear the stones calling out in a thunderous voice. So many of them have heard this that they became concerned about it. Yet apparently us white guys need to be a 72 degree high spiritualist engaged in painful sex rituals before we can hear these same stones.

Don't let aliens fek with your mind."

Or Democrats....although you didn't or forgot to mention them.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
I've not had the chance to try out the sex ritual yet. However my holy stone won't shut up. Had to move it from outside my bedroom window.

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
It talks with a Canadian accent and keeps saying, "look here". It seems to have a obsession with the stone maps. It's only active when Somehiker is in town. Come to think of it he pointed out the recovery site but would not dig or touch it. I suspect a connection. It whispers in your ear and suddenly your a stoner. Just like a a Polish gal. You just whisper in their ear and they are knocked up.
You need to address your request with Somehiker He is the stone master and conduit. I had to return it to its burial place. I kept finding dead pigeons next to it. Eaten!
Besides you can't record a subliminal message.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just don't let it get wet....and no pigeons after midnight !!
That's all I gotta say.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is exactly what I figured they used to write the script for the Dutchman show, interesting, long read have plenty of :coffee2: np:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions