Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never mind him.Where is BlindBowman?

I asked the same question a couple a weeks ago. The answer I got was he came to the renz and meet the people hed been arguing with all those years.

I would like to talk with him myself. He was interesting.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never mind him.Where is BlindBowman?

I found the Blindbowman.

He calls himself Edward John Pic.

Zodiak Killer site under Tazz11 name.

He's quite good at solving crimes.

Robert William Lawton

Edward John Pic

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah on Cpt Bill. where is he ??

I used to have his number I believe he lives in Texas. He was a real character old Cpt Bill!

Only met him once.

Miss him though. He had a certain way with words I tell ya.

Cptbil:

William Denny

Mathis Texas

Can't find him anywhere on the web.

Last edited:

DEagles

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was an interesting story here until a bunch of treasure hunters got involved in the conversation with their short one sentence posts having nothing to do with the story. By reading this story I 've come to the conclusion that treasure hunters have nothing to contribute to the story and nothing to say except asking about where the free coffee and food is at. Are treasure hunters nothing but free-loader? I wonder if the treasure hunters even know how to read. It must be that their grandkids read the story to them. By the way, it is not legal to treasure hunt in the Sups. And anyone who knows his stuff, except where the free lunch is next, knows the lost Dutchman's goldmine was found shortly after his death. It was called the bulldog. Talking to treasure hunters is like :BangHead:

DEagles

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
elgatodelnoche, did the story say any "joe blow Indian warrior" could hear the stones? I don't think I read that. Can you refer me to that part of the story? I think maybe Crawford was a blowhard. Did you read the biography of him by E. Taylor? A very interesting clue to a gold deposit there. :hello2:
PS
"Now I got a new fire, burnin' in my eyes" :laughing7:

PSS
You want to see an Indian with a Mohawk :headbang:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
There was an interesting story here until a bunch of treasure hunters got involved in the conversation with their short one sentence posts having nothing to do with the story. By reading this story I 've come to the conclusion that treasure hunters have nothing to contribute to the story and nothing to say except asking about where the free coffee and food is at. Are treasure hunters nothing but free-loader? I wonder if the treasure hunters even know how to read. It must be that their grandkids read the story to them. By the way, it is not legal to treasure hunt in the Sups. And anyone who knows his stuff, except where the free lunch is next, knows the lost Dutchman's goldmine was found shortly after his death. It was called the bulldog. Talking to treasure hunters is like :BangHead:

DEagleds, I must disagree with the bulldog being the Dutchman. To far out from where Julia was told to go.
But the rest seems Liget

babymick1

DEagles

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Julia

DEagleds, I must disagree with the bulldog being the Dutchman. To far out from where Julia was told to go.
But the rest seems Liget

babymick1

Of course, there are a lot of stories, and books, and these vary in their info, but the major "Old Timers", like Tom Kollenborn, all came to the conclusion that the Dutchman mine was in goldfield: Naming the Bulldog. You are right that most of the clues seem to fit. The only reason I checked this message board is because I got word, late word, that Tom passed away. Very, very interesting that both Tom and Gregory were pilots and the clue Crawford cited during the court cast to invalidate his La Barge mining claim involved results from the Forest service using an airplane. I think E. Taylor is right that the Dutch had two sites he was getting gold from. I think he came across the second one while he was trying to evade those who followed him, and also to lead them in the wrong direction; away from the deposit in goldfield. This had to have proved beneficial to the Dutch. Everyone following him thought he had just one mine, not two. This explains why each time he was followed he came back with gold, but he went to different places, and no one could pinpoint the location of the mine --- because there were two of them. This also explains why the Dutch was turning in gold at two different offices: Phoenix and Tucson. You know, Crawford gave gold nuggets to the old manager of Grand Hotel way back in the 1970s. He still has them. He showed them to me. Crawford was in La Barge. Anyway, back to the stones. All of Julia's followers seemed to be able to hear the stones and most of them were white settlers, not Indians. I will have to reread to figure out this info about any Indian warrior hearing the stones and no white people being able to hear them. :occasion14:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Of course, there are a lot of stories, and books, and these vary in their info, but the major "Old Timers", like Tom Kollenborn, all came to the conclusion that the Dutchman mine was in goldfield: Naming the Bulldog. You are right that most of the clues seem to fit. The only reason I checked this message board is because I got word, late word, that Tom passed away. Very, very interesting that both Tom and Gregory were pilots and the clue Crawford cited during the court cast to invalidate his La Barge mining claim involved results from the Forest service using an airplane. I think E. Taylor is right that the Dutch had two sites he was getting gold from. I think he came across the second one while he was trying to evade those who followed him, and also to lead them in the wrong direction; away from the deposit in goldfield. This had to have proved beneficial to the Dutch. Everyone following him thought he had just one mine, not two. This explains why each time he was followed he came back with gold, but he went to different places, and no one could pinpoint the location of the mine --- because there were two of them. This also explains why the Dutch was turning in gold at two different offices: Phoenix and Tucson. You know, Crawford gave gold nuggets to the old manager of Grand Hotel way back in the 1970s. He still has them. He showed them to me. Crawford was in La Barge. Anyway, back to the stones. All of Julia's followers seemed to be able to hear the stones and most of them were white settlers, not Indians. I will have to reread to figure out this info about any Indian warrior hearing the stones and no white people being able to hear them. :occasion14:

No can’t buy that Theory, The Bulldog as the Dutchman, nah
But if Crawford Did Find the Dutchman and gave Gold Nuggets away, That would surely discount all known Dutchman Ore
including the Matchbox with is not a match.

babymick1

DEagles

Tenderfoot
Feb 17, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a link to video showing that the Germans believed the Holy Grail to be a stone, not a cup. The region of Germany where this belief is the strongest is where the Dutchman grew up. The Nazis did go looking for the Holy Grail stone. So it turns out that the story told by Daring Eagle and E. Taylor is based on a real story from German lore after all. And that the German Holy stone is worth a lot of money to certain groups in Germany. Check it out.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DEagles

Are you the same person with daringEagle who started this thread ?

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I watched the video but did not notice where the grail was referred to as a stone. It was an interesting film nonetheless. Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread