E-Trac comes through with big silver!

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
Got to a farmhouse today, traded a little computer work for detecting time and boy did it ever pay off! Right around 3hrs of detecting and I came away with my first half dollar, a 1942 Walker...this thing is immaculate! The etrac hit it hard and loud at around a foot deep...never thought i'd get to the source! :hello2:
3wheats- 53D, 56 & 58
.925 ring with green stone
Lion ring
costume jewelery brooch
19 memorial pennies
2 dimes
4 quarters
handgun grip- Hubley Lancaster PA

Now I come to find out that she has an old family burial area on the property along with a "milk cellar" and picnic grove in the woods. She wants me to come back and check them out sometime, yeah!!!! :headbang:

Attachments

• 100_3404.jpg
    100_3404.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 739
  • 100_3405.jpg
    100_3405.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 745
  • 100_3407.jpg
    100_3407.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 736
  • 100_3408.jpg
    100_3408.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 735
  • 100_3409.jpg
    100_3409.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 737
  • 100_3410.jpg
    100_3410.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 752
Upvote 0

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
:headbang:

Wow!! Nice day Den!! Congrats on the Walker!

You are gonna make me spend money aren't you...LOL!!

Congrats again!

Dave

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good group of recoveries, and big silver to boot :icon_thumright: Gotta love those Walkers, they are a beautiful coins. Great job!! HH BS

OP
OP
djm of PA

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
thanks everyone :icon_thumleft:

The walker still has me flustered. Never even considered EVER digging one of those, let alone in this condition. I pulled out a lump of mud with an object in the middle, took one swipe over it and the coin was there shining in my face. as you can see in the first few pics, a quick towel wipe and the coin was clean except for around the rim. after realizing what I had, I dropped all my stuff and walked a circle around the property, I just couldn't believe it and wished there was someone to show it to who could appreciate it. I settled on a phone call to my uncle Jeff of PA :D
I'm sure by this point, we he knows i'm out hunting and sees my name come up on his cell, it must be a good thing!

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
djm of PA said:
thanks everyone :icon_thumleft:

The walker still has me flustered. Never even considered EVER digging one of those, let alone in this condition. I pulled out a lump of mud with an object in the middle, took one swipe over it and the coin was there shining in my face. as you can see in the first few pics, a quick towel wipe and the coin was clean except for around the rim. after realizing what I had, I dropped all my stuff and walked a circle around the property, I just couldn't believe it and wished there was someone to show it to who could appreciate it. I settled on a phone call to my uncle Jeff of PA :D
I'm sure by this point, we he knows i'm out hunting and sees my name come up on his cell, it must be a good thing!

LOL Yep I Just pulled in here & Was
taking My Meager Finds in the House
when You Called. :D

Great Finds :thumbsup:
Your Outdoing me this year :coffee2:

OP
OP
djm of PA

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
teleman...no gold yet...but give me time :wink:

Jeff, its only a matter of time til u give me a whippin' like normal :D

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
Pretty cool dj, farmhouse produce the widest array of items. I think the hubly name is a toy company, not sure though, still good to see you pickin it up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions