Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
E-Trac ! ! ! Digs this Weekend....

I put all my digs from Friday ,Saturday and today Sunday in the same pile. ( I wasn't thinking , should of separated then each day and posted ) I am totally loving the E-Trac ! ! The total hunt time was about 7 hours for the weekend.
I found 1 silver plated hart charm , 3 butterfly charms, 1 Skull charm ,1 gold plated ring, 1 whistle , 2 keys, 1 gold plated connector, 1 fishing weight, 12 pull tabs , 1 hood and bumper from a toy car, 1 toy wrench, 2 crashed helicopters, 2 pices of foil and 2 Fido dog tags. Plus a little Clad ....
The red Helicopter crashed in a tot lot , the green one Crashed in a baceball field, LoL...
The fido tag not shown was already retuned to the owner, I called the phone # on the tag and the owner came down to the park before I left and picked the tag up before I left the park .
He thanked me several timesfor finding it. And asked ed me a bunch of questions about
metal detecting.
Over the years I have found a lot of Fido tags . I stick them in the mail, never getting any reply back from the owners . It was really good to see the look on the owners face when I gave him his tag.

Attachments

• DSC05328.jpg
    DSC05328.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,108
  • DSC05327.jpg
    DSC05327.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,104
  • DSC05322.jpg
    DSC05322.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,109
Upvote 0
Re: E-Trac ! ! ! Digs this Weekend....

Cool finds!

Awesome finds, looks like the etrac is working smooth

Very productive weekend. Looking forward to getting my E-Trac soon! :icon_thumright:

Nice return on the tag!

Wow nice Quarter-mainia there!

Wow Buddy your really doing well with that new machine. The real Gold Rings are going to start 12-6 and up. With all those coins there should be some nice jewelry there. Now if I can do as good with that TDI ;D

HH
BB

:thumbsup:

:icon_thumright: Hey , big thanks everyone for the replays!!
One of the things that I was impressed with this weekend the most was about 5 bucks worth of the Quarters were in the 6" deep range and standing on Edge. The E-trac Easily ID the quarter on Edge.

:icon_pirat: 8) :icon_thumright: :wink:

Looks like you had fun this weekend. :icon_thumright:

Nice lookin' gold ring. I bet that made your heart skip a beat or two when you first saw it. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

thrillathahunt said:
Nice lookin' gold ring. I bet that made your heart skip a beat or two when you first saw it. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
It Did . I almost went an got the camera for the un earthing ,, but I coulden't wait that long

No two ways about it Willie, you rock :headbang: :headbang: Good job :thumbsup:

Felinepeachy said:
No two ways about it Willie, you rock :headbang: :headbang: Good job :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back