E/Z sluce box

all the equipment is good! its the operator that needs tobe good to make the equipment do what you want it to do! your the one that puts the material into the equipment.sooo you have to know what is worth your time!

I like my ez sluice, just can't feed it as fast as I'd like to. Use a kids sand box shovel to feed it. Or like with mine, I use a 1/4 measuring cup to do the feeding. Also classify too 8 mesh.

Last edited:
It just for back packing

Good backpacking sluice. A better choice would a Bazooka super mini if it fits your pack.

Good backpacking sluice. A better choice would a Bazooka super mini if it fits your pack.
...and can be fed with a real shovel without classifying although a bit of classifying is wise.

A sand box shovel, really? Nice toy I guess...whatever seems fun and I'm sure that would be :-)

Picked up a super mini a few weeks back. Only used it twice but works great for backpacking. And back saving. And back everything.

Cool

It a little bit more than I thought.

i love my ez sluice. Got rid of the miners mos and replaced with carpet covered in expanded metal under the riffles. Works well for sandy areas.

You just can't go wrong with the BGT....just my experience, which is very limited....

I went out 2x w/ a "regular" sluice, worried whole time if it was setup correctly..... classified material, fed it slowly, then cleaned out.....quickly realized that my recovery was based entirely on how many buckets I culd run in a day, which was being limited by the "operation".

Now, with my homemade BGT, all I do is run material all day, clean out 1-3 times during the day. It takes longer to replace the sluice in the river than it does to clean it out ! Now starting to work on a prospecter size....

Can't reccommend them enough, even if a little $$$... increased processing = increased recovery... at least in my humble opinion :)

You just can't go wrong with the BGT....just my experience, which is very limited....

I went out 2x w/ a "regular" sluice, worried whole time if it was setup correctly..... classified material, fed it slowly, then cleaned out.....quickly realized that my recovery was based entirely on how many buckets I culd run in a day, which was being limited by the "operation".

Now, with my homemade BGT, all I do is run material all day, clean out 1-3 times during the day. It takes longer to replace the sluice in the river than it does to clean it out ! Now starting to work on a prospecter size....

Can't reccommend them enough, even if a little $$$... increased processing = increased recovery... at least in my humble opinion :)

i agree with you 110%... i wish i would have bought my BGT instead of my keene, i would have alot more gold than i have now. lets put it this way... ive increased my take 99% since i got my lovely lil black beauty! i cant wait to get the momey saved for the miner!

i agree with you 110%... i wish i would have bought my BGT instead of my keene, i would have alot more gold than i have now. lets put it this way... ive increased my take 99% since i got my lovely lil black beauty! i cant wait to get the momey saved for the miner!
one step at a time grasshopper. The Miner will be great if you and your son can both shovel into it...it's true. Still,I suggest you get enough gold with the prospector to pay for it! Maybe supplemented by selling that shiny metal sluice you have too :)

PS I agree 110% too...Bazooka Goldtraps ROCK!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back