E etdigger Greenie Joined Dec 19, 2014 Messages 10 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Detector(s) used E-trac GPX 5000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2018 #1 Trying to find where it fits into the US military hardware. Found in a field with other military items. Attachments I war milatary.webp 83.3 KB · Views: 112 I war.webp 153.1 KB · Views: 83
Trying to find where it fits into the US military hardware. Found in a field with other military items.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Nov 25, 2018 #2 Banjo head tensioner Upvote 0
E etdigger Greenie Joined Dec 19, 2014 Messages 10 Reaction score 85 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Detector(s) used E-trac GPX 5000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 25, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thanks again. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #4 Great I.D. Ben! I learn something new here everyday. Nice find etdigger... welcome to Tnet, Dave Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 26, 2018 #5 That is hillarious a people on here can ID just about anything cool find Upvote 0