20230727_190944.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I discovered this a year ago and I just couldn't Identify the sculpt by feel. It was covered in stream mud and I kept scraping it away attempting to uncover my find. Once I cleared away nature I become impatient thus left it. I pondered over the day's activities and returned the following day to claimed the sculpt.
Dang guy, iam impressed with your natural institutions to hone in on things. The laws of universe must have made it your time and your place. Rock on brother , and keep posting . I for one am very interested in your work.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
You guys might want to get your water checked.
Lol, for me that 's for sure. I already had some stuff put in my jug of water. Thank goodness i tasted it,but it was a big gulp. Strange brew for sure. To me he is finding Ancient stuff. Those people were here.

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol, for me that 's for sure. I already had some stuff put my jug of water. Thank goodness i tasted it,but it was a big gulp. Strange brew for sure. To me he is finding Ancient stuff. Those people were here.
Looks like a COVID era effigy wearing a face mask.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, for me that 's for sure. I already had some stuff put in my jug of water. Thank goodness i tasted it,but it was a big gulp. Strange brew for sure. To me he is finding Ancient stuff. Those people were here.
I agree but the things he's posting is not from them. In all fairness there's enuff members on here with years of exp from all around the country that if they were artifacts we would be the first to tell you.

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not altered by man...just a rock. Keep searching.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Keep at it Justfieldreem2 ,these people already told you they are Indian artifact collectors. What your finding is a whole different time frame and culture, which you already know. I hope you keep posting iam really enjoying your work. Back at that time frame that creek may have been in a totally different spot.Rock on brother .

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep at it Justfieldreem2 ,these people already told you they are Indian artifact collectors. What your finding is a whole different time frame and culture, which you already know. I hope you keep posting iam really enjoying your work. Back at that time frame that creek may have been in a totally different spot.Rock on brother .
So what time frame are you thinking these are from?

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I dont know. Its his thread. Iam very interested in his work and seeing his photos . I can say the stuff i found was never Indian related at all.

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a COVID era effigy wearing a face mask.
You have a way with words brother, I will keep at it. Just think of all of the Indian tribes that exist and their pasts. What I am finding is native for sure and some more ancient. Some of the inventions that people take for granted were started by individuals who were told it would never work.
o

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please rally for all of my Banner points, you know it deep in your heart, did you sleep with the pic on your pillow.
Banner points? We are still waiting for you to post an actual artifact instead of natural rocks.

Everything you have posted to date are just rocks, I litterly found thousands of rocks just like yours, they are still back in the creeks, streams, and fields or my rock garden in Missouri.

Our forum is at least the third artifact forum you posted your rocks on and all told you the same thing our members are telling you, they are just rocks, you kept arguing about them on the other forums to the point you were banned on the others.

Sir, until you start listening to members who have been studying finding, and collecting true artifacts for decades and are trying to help you and stop being stuborn, arguing about plain old rocks made by mother nature you will never learn what to look for or find an actual artifact.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to my original question, what time frame are you speaking of? Do you have any idea how long the natives have been here making pieces that can be clearly seen as artifacts?

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Our forum is at least the third artifact forum you posted your rocks on and all told you the same thing our members are telling you, they are just rocks, you kept arguing about them on the other forums to the point you were banned on the others.

Reminds me of my ex-wife (designated as second of four). She was full blooded Scottish, and if she decided that the Moon was made out of Brie Cheese then by God it was made out of Brie Cheese.

She would come up with stuff that had about a .01% chance of being fact, and then would vociferously defend her belief until I would finally just concede.

Lesson learned from Second of Four...sometimes, to retain your sanity and continue to be considered as a loving husband, you just need to shut the hell up and walk away.

Braqin cell.jpg

Last edited:

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont know. Its his thread. Iam very interested in his work and seeing his photos . I can say the stuff i found was never Indian related at all.
So what's the time frame of the stuff you've found that's like his?

Emil W

Nov 4, 2021
Central New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Deus 2
Deus
Deus Lite
Garrett Apex
Garrett Pinpointer
BH Discovery 2200
BH Pioneer EX
White's Coinmaster 6000D (have had for decades)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We see posts like this on a regular basis. The OPs always believe they have something that they don't. None can ever be convinced otherwise. I've decided that I'll just keep reposting one of my standard responses to these threads...

Please take your find to any higher-education institution with an anthropology, archeology, native studies, or antiquities department. You will then have a definitive answer, which by the way will be that it's just a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions