OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The piece is pretty like Muhammad Ali described himself. Obviously, part of my extended family utilized different techniques to create, manufacture some common and uncommon'.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
I think it looks like a turkey head. Not due to any work, other than Ma Nature. This has been a great posting series (🤯)! As I always say, I’d have picked it up too if I liked it. I keep a lot of rocks that aren’t artifacts. I too have a rock garden.

OP
OP
Jusfieldreem2

Jusfieldreem2

Jul 6, 2023
Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your valued opinion.
I think it looks like a turkey head. Not due to any work, other than Ma Nature. This has been a great posting series (🤯)! As I always say, I’d have picked it up too if I liked it. I keep a lot of rocks that aren’t artifacts. I too have a rock garden.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most are from the Lenape Indians that inhabited this area in large numbers which has since become much less because of the " Broken Promise by William Penn.

Take an independent poll, where is your best? Anyone can critique a piece of art. Arrowheads are treated as art but aren't. My pieces were meant to be art, or serve as a replica of something much larger as well as ceremony pieces. Stop deflecting with youtube
where are your goods.
If that's the case, you sir are the Hunter Biden of rocks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most are from the Lenape Indians that inhabited this area in large numbers which has since become much less because of the " Broken Promise by William Penn.
You have not posted anything that even remotely resembles anything ever produced by the Lenape Indians.

You are posting plain simple rocks and calling them artifacts, that is the same thing as posting fake finds, and we do not tolerate fake finds.

A word of advice, our forum may not be the forum for you if you continue to post fake artifacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread