What's new

Eagle Pin

baspinall

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
2,465
Reaction score
846
Golden Thread
1
Location
Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody know anything about this pin?
 

Attachments

  • OUtback 039 [50%].webp
    OUtback 039 [50%].webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 219
  • OUtback 054 [50%].webp
    OUtback 054 [50%].webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 221
  • OUtback 056 [50%].webp
    OUtback 056 [50%].webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 214
  • OUtback 039 [50%].webp
    OUtback 039 [50%].webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 221
  • OUtback 054 [50%].webp
    OUtback 054 [50%].webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 224
  • OUtback 056 [50%].webp
    OUtback 056 [50%].webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 209
What are the words on the scroll - "shoe france"?

I think it's part of a ribbon dangle... and half the scroll and one lop is broken off.
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
What are the words on the scroll - "shoe france"?

I think it's part of a ribbon dangle... and half the scroll and one lop is broken off.

I read it as SVDE FRANCE :icon_scratch:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
The scroll says S ? DE FRANCE. I know there is a Aude France? I wish I could get better pics.
 
Upvote 0
1st pic I agree with SVDE France. Otherwise Sir DE France (star under ir).
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Cotter pin?
Replies
3
Views
360
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of buckle?
Replies
1
Views
420
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Lapel Pin
Replies
1
Views
338

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom