B BCDirtDiggers Tenderfoot Joined Aug 28, 2021 Messages 5 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2021 #1 Anybody seen one of these before? It has a stick pin for a back. There's an eagle on the front and it's made of brass. I would like info on it if anyone has any ideas. Thanks Attachments 003.webp 351.9 KB · Views: 107 002.webp 347 KB · Views: 89
Anybody seen one of these before? It has a stick pin for a back. There's an eagle on the front and it's made of brass. I would like info on it if anyone has any ideas. Thanks
P PanhandleDiggy Greenie Joined Mar 30, 2021 Messages 11 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2021 #2 I would soak it in white vinegar for a few days to remove some of the corrosion and you?ll be able to read it better. Upvote 0
I would soak it in white vinegar for a few days to remove some of the corrosion and you?ll be able to read it better.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2021 #3 I've seen similar that went in the end of riding crops as a kind of maker mark. Maybe went in the end of some kind of stick shaped object, just a WAG. Upvote 0
I've seen similar that went in the end of riding crops as a kind of maker mark. Maybe went in the end of some kind of stick shaped object, just a WAG.