EARLY ATTEMPTS AT AN ECONOMY RIDE.****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The Isetta 300 was manufactured by BMW. This is a '58 mod. The front was the door to enter.

58 Isetta 300-BMW.jpg

Urkle mobile? .... looks like one owned by steve urkle on the tv sitcom family matters..

Hay Chick, You think that was a death trap?

1960 Messenschmitt. The whole top is the door. Brought to you by the same Co that made Hitlers planes. Is there a connection?

1960 MESSENSCHMIDTT.jpg

Austin, here is one similar to my ride in Jr High school and no I didn't have a licence to drive. About a 1950 cushman.1950S  cushman scooter.jpg

ah, come on, that red toy is off of a carnival ride for kids. you know...round and round you go and beep the horn :laughing9:

austin, My motorhome gets 13 to14 MPG on the road and it is classified as a 12k# vehicle 22 1/2' long.300MH.jpg

Chick, It is a real car made in Germany in the '60s. A few made it to the USA. This one is in an auto museum off I80 somewhere.

OK, how about a ride that you drive down the boat ramp and keep on going.The Amphicar from Germany. about a 1960 mod. I saw Author Godfre drive his into the water at Great Oaks Marina in Maryland many years ago.

1960 Amphicar.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back