What's new

Early Billiard Token ID needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dug in NC, This what seemingly early copper trade token reads:

Obverse: The Majestic Billiards, Cigars and soda
Reverse: Good For 1 Cent in Trade

I researched the name and came up with nothing. (which is good for rarity) :laughing7:

Can anyone date this token and R scale please?

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Billiard Token 2011-09-16 001.webp
    Billiard Token 2011-09-16 001.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 285
  • Billiard Token 2011-09-16 002.webp
    Billiard Token 2011-09-16 002.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
The only 1 I could find after an extensive search was the one I posted the link for, a far drive from N.C. but it opened in 1913 and is still open today
 
Upvote 0
Hey M, nice token you have there; sorry, but I can't find anything about it . . .which in some ways is a good thing :thumbsup: Breezie
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom