thank you!Breezie said:Hello, WELCOME to the forum. I don't think it is a tie clasp/bar because there is not a point of attachment for the shirt. The purpose was to keep the neck tie from flapping, thus close to the shirt. The arrow end looks too large to fit into a button hole for attachment. Tie clasps replaced tie pins around 1920ish.
I'd like to see some more pics of it, coser if possible. Nice find, Breezie
BTW, pretty ring!
here are a couple more pics...tried getting closer, but all i have is iphone to take pics with..so the closer i get, the more blurry the image appears unfortunately..thanks for yall's help!lfiedler22 said:thank you!Breezie said:Hello, WELCOME to the forum. I don't think it is a tie clasp/bar because there is not a point of attachment for the shirt. The purpose was to keep the neck tie from flapping, thus close to the shirt. The arrow end looks too large to fit into a button hole for attachment. Tie clasps replaced tie pins around 1920ish.
I'd like to see some more pics of it, coser if possible. Nice find, Breezie
BTW, pretty ring!here are a couple more pics...tried getting closer, but all i have is iphone to take pics with..so the closer i get, the more blurry the image appears unfortunately..thanks for yall's help!