What's new

Early morning gold!.......

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure has been hard to find this year. Got up at 6:30 and headed for the lake. Only a couple minutes in and just a foot from shore I got this nice 14K ear ring. It was closed so I looked real hard to find the other but no go. Also got a kids ring, a few coins, etc... Sure was a nice morning for a water hunt!
 

Attachments

  • DSC01448.webp
    DSC01448.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 244
Congrats on the gold Mikey. I'm readdy for some cool weather.
 
nice gold earring Mike! great morning for a hunt, way to get up early and beat the heat! keep em coming! :thumbsup:
 
Nice find Mike! Gloria and I did a DNR boat launch today. I got all new stuff and she got two Mercury dimes. She's a bull dog in the water.
 
I'm seeing different colors on those earring beads. Is it possible they are different metals?
 
Tuberale said:
I'm seeing different colors on those earring beads. Is it possible they are different metals?

Could be Black Hills gold? Not sure the beads are gold yet? the hoop that the beads are on is marked 14k Italy.
 
Interesting ring, Mike. :icon_thumleft: WTG Glad you were able to scratch the "gold itch." :thumbsup:

HH
 
Congrats on the Gold Mike!! WTG :thumbsup:
 
:icon_thumright: Congrats on finding GOLD!!
 
WTG! it isn't real big but sure is real pretty!

Steve :-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom