What's new

Early Morning Hunt Today 8 - 14 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_6548.webpIMG_6551.webpP8141115.webpP8141117.webpP8141118.webpP8141120.webpMy hunting partner Artifact Jack and me went out to the tilly's hill site today this is our finds for the day . The first two photos are Jacks finds .
 
Upvote 0
You & Jack seem to be doing well.Nice looking artifacts.:thumbsup:
Take Care,
Pete,:hello:
 
What can I say......that's a great day. So do you 2 dig in the same hole or do you guys have your own near each other?
 
What can I say......that's a great day. So do you 2 dig in the same hole or do you guys have your own near each other?
Were close enough to talk but each to his own .
 
Awesome finds for both of you. Drills, pendants, several types of nice points and materials, great day for sure. HH
 
Were close enough to talk but each to his own .

I was thinking it would be tough for both of you to dig in the same hole. Id have to push somebody if I saw a point coming out, lol
 
The fun never ends at that spot. You keep pulling out some awsome stuff!
 
nice!looks like it is all pretty much complete too.
 
Nice digs and thanks for the pics
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom