What's new

Earspool

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A fellow artifact friend allowed me to take a pic of his shell inlaid pipestone earspool. Thanks for viewing!
 

Attachments

  • 001 (1024x768).webp
    001 (1024x768).webp
    126.1 KB · Views: 836
  • 002 (1024x768).webp
    002 (1024x768).webp
    101.9 KB · Views: 881
  • 003 (1024x768).webp
    003 (1024x768).webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 851
  • 004 (1024x768).webp
    004 (1024x768).webp
    99.3 KB · Views: 957
Upvote 0
what a unique find, size wise? as big as a quarter?
 
Found in the Tenessee valley Josh. Hopewell. He sold all of his collection. But bought this piece back recently. Thanks for viewing!
 
catherine1 said:
Found in the Tenessee valley Josh. Hopewell. He sold all of his collection. But bought this piece back recently. Thanks for viewing!

Very nice, I've owned a couple of decent examples, but nothing quite as nice as that one.
 
I never measured it, but I guess its around 2 inches in diameter. It makes my ear lobes hurt just thinking about it.
 
Great artifact.Thanks for the look.
 
sweet i've found one myself here on the south texas coast
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    78.5 KB · Views: 662
Nice find Steve! Whats is the material?
 
oddly, those are all the rage with kids these days. That, I'll never understand.
 
I was tempted to put a string on it.
 
Not a earspools but a earplug use to place in an opening of the earlope. Other words for pierces ears. A personal find of mine. Dont know what type of white rock it is made from.
 

Attachments

  • ear plug (Medium).webp
    ear plug (Medium).webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 385

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom