Mr.Waffles
Full Member
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2015
- Messages
- 127
- Reaction score
- 193
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South West
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting


Happy Monday everyone. I went out in the desert early in Saturday morning and couldn't be happier with my finds. As always, I try to remain ever hopeful of finding an arrowhead but as luck would have it, I found something else instead. A piece of pottery, a couple of flake knives, and most importantly, a stone bead from possibly a necklace or bracelet. The bead is small as you can see in the second pic, and I'm sure it's worthless but I couldn't be happier with it. I thought it was a neat find and figured I'd post it.
Happy hunting, ya'll
Last edited:
Upvote
0
I looked for more beads for a little while but couldn't find anything. Maybe next time it rains something else will show up. You never know what could be right under your feet. For me the fun thing about Native American artifacts is that the stuff you're looking for could be 1 inch under the dirt, or 5 feet under the dirt and no metal detector will ever be able to tell you. :P






