OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
4-H said:
Female. Right?
Im not sure 4H. Some one told me this one is called a Western, not an Eastern,and the male and female are hard for me to tell apart.I have photographed the dark ones before and didn't know they came in two colors.Anyway thats what I think this one is.
Van

Attachments

• P9010054-Changed  Swallow tail.jpg
    P9010054-Changed Swallow tail.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 188
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
4-H said:
I am very impressed by your photography skills. Our staff here really enjoys them! Thanks
Thank you 4H,its appreciated. Question for you. You use the term "Your staff" What do you do? Just wondering. My guess would be, that your with a 4H group,is that correct?
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
allen said:
that is a beautiful butterfly !!
and a great pic of it also !!
Thank you allen.They are very pretty,Mother Nature is a great artist.
Van

C

Cappy Z.

Unbelievable. The photo clarity and sharpness is perfect. I am certain to do this for a living.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Cappy Z. said:
Unbelievable. The photo clarity and sharpness is perfect. I am certain to do this for a living.
Thank you Cappy Z for your nice comments,but I do this as a hobby. Lots of fun taking Digital pictures.
Van

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Great capture per usual Van! Your right about the great artist she is. I do think Mother Nature is a tad cranky this year though, with the nasty storms we have had this year............I wish she would stick to art! :D

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Great capture per usual Van! Your right about the great artist she is. I do think Mother Nature is a tad cranky this year though, with the nasty storms we have had this year............I wish she would stick to art! :D
Thanks CG! Your right about Mother Nature being a bit cranky,its been unusual weather here in Iowa also.
Van

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first pic is definetly an Eastern. I have lots of pics of those. One of my favourite to photograph & easy too.
Great shot..

Molly.

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Molly said:
The first pic is definitely an Eastern. I have lots of pics of those. One of my favourite to photograph & easy too.
Great shot..

Molly.
Thanks Molly. Its hard to tell the difference to me I just like to photograph them,very pretty subject
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread