What's new

easy electro

vanoldschool

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2005
Messages
720
Reaction score
217
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to go ahead and put one together, and it worked first time, now some questions
1. the phone charger is very hot is this Normal?
2. I filled the plastic tub 1/2 of water and added 1 tsb of salt..too much? too little?
3. how often should the water be changed?
4. Im using AC120 60 HZ input and 16v 375mv output is that Safe?
5. How can I speed up the Process, I have thought slower is better?
 

Attachments

  • ATT00069.webp
    ATT00069.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 426
Don't know if it matters but I think they said to use a glass container not plastic. Probably doesn't make any differance. They also mentioned that it would be very hot and to make sure you unplug it when not using.
 
I used plastic and glass. Both does work. I had the problems of my plugs getting to hot and burning up. I have aboiut 4 dead charger cords now. GL ~ MM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom