Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DieselRam, how are you doing this month? My dad isn't doing that great on truck parts.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
DieselRam, how are you doing this month? My dad isn't doing that great on truck parts.

Sales are slow...but I made two sales over the long weekend though. I have just one center cap listed of the parts I bought and will list the other two as each one sells. The compass readout is super nice so I may swap mine out and list my old one instead. Just to cold to do that right now.

Sent from a empty soda can!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7 watchers, almost 300 views, 6 bids now on that Seahawks hat I posted a few posts above. Up to 19.50 w/ 2.99 shipping
its amazing when I get over 50 views on an item, 100 is rare... 300 is crazy
It ends tonight-- I am excited to see what happens!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, let us know what it goes for Justin. I've got a toy lot that gets over 100 views a time and a few watchers, and it has yet to get a bid after 2 or 3 of times listing.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Literally just made my first sale of the year, eBay had not been good to me buying or selling so far in 2015 so we'll see how it goes. Got three auctions and four or five BINs listed today too.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yeah, let us know what it goes for Justin. I've got a toy lot that gets over 100 views a time and a few watchers, and it has yet to get a bid after 2 or 3 of times listing.

I always seem to get lots of watchers on my auctions but often no bids. I have yet to figure out why...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Literally just made my first sale of the year, eBay had not been good to me buying or selling so far in 2015 so we'll see how it goes. Got three auctions and four or five BINs listed today too.

I always do as many buy it nows as I can. I like quick sales!

cagclub33

Greenie
Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Mickael, toy buyers are the worst about paying. I think it depends on what it is sometimes. Cagclub, that is great! You tied with me. :laughing7: How many do you normally sell a month? Justin, excellent job. Let us know what that hat goes for.

Thanks! I haven't sold too much in the past - I can be pretty hit or miss on actually listing my stuff. I'm hoping to do much better with that in 2015. :)

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally if I have 5 or 6 watchers on something it will sell. I think the main problem is getting the first bid. Sometimes something won't sell, so I'll relist it, and after it gets a bid, then it will bid up. I also like BIN's better.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well that was disappointing haha No more bids, even so, an excellent return on 25 cents
Sold 4 or 5 items and now up to 76 sales. Only listed 1 new item yesterday, but kept the streak going!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got 1000 free listings from ebay. However, they are only to be used on new listings, not relists. Why do they do this? :BangHead:

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bassmaster-- click on your old item and hit sell similar :)

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I got 1000 free listings from ebay. However, they are only to be used on new listings, not relists. Why do they do this? :BangHead:

Probably to encourage new inventory?

mickael

Jul 14, 2014
France
Detector(s) used
XP Deus - Tesoro µMax - lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had to open cases to get paid it's worked 3 out of 4 times - that's good
some turd left a really bad review I contacted ebay and they sent me a defamation form to fill out to remove the comment

see what happens - kind of funny

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justin, I thought about that. Do you have to change anything? DieselRam, I guess that is what they are thinking. I'll probably put some new up this weekend as well. Mickael, that is interesting. Every time I have had to open a case, they never pay. Let us know how that form works out.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright, that nut that kept contacting me saying he received the item, and everything opened some kind of case for a tracking number or something. He said he is no longer a registered ebay user and he doesn't owe me anything. Then he asked if I spoke any English. Then right above that message was a message that he closed it and I didn't need to do anything further. :dontknow: He is a nut.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Alright, that nut that kept contacting me saying he received the item, and everything opened some kind of case for a tracking number or something. He said he is no longer a registered ebay user and he doesn't owe me anything. Then he asked if I spoke any English. Then right above that message was a message that he closed it and I didn't need to do anything further. :dontknow: He is a nut.

Probably off his medication and or using drugs. Do you know what city he lives in? If so I would contact that cities police dept and file a harassment complaint and escalate this above eBay.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I've had to open cases to get paid it's worked 3 out of 4 times - that's good
some turd left a really bad review I contacted ebay and they sent me a defamation form to fill out to remove the comment

see what happens - kind of funny

Mickael, I have had good luck getting paid after opening these cases. Good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread