Ebay Listing Accountability Thread

Well, I'm back to work today but dead on eBay! Lol it's been what three days since I've sold something? Err!! Lol!

Sent from a empty soda can!

Hey, Bassmaster we are tied as far as feedback I just noticed!!! The same number!!

Sent from a empty soda can!

Sold 2 last night bringing my monthly total to 8. Between the vacation & not listing anything this week I'm way behind. Need to get off my butt this week or I won't meet my sales goals.

Sold 2 last night bringing my monthly total to 8. Between the vacation & not listing anything this week I'm way behind. Need to get off my butt this week or I won't meet my sales goals.

It's only Saturday morning and the weekends are usually hot selling time!

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

What do you guys think about selling a used vintage laptop that I can't log onto?

What do you guys think about selling a used vintage laptop that I can't log onto?

Does it have any of YOUR personal information on it? If not I would try it. If it has your information on it, no way...not worth it.

No, it isn't any of my information. I was just worried about what whoever owned it before looked at with it. I got it in a big box of random electronics at that first auction I went to this year.

The sentence below your post is the best one yet. :laughing7:

Thanks I couldn't stop giggling as I changed my signature! Lol! If you got it at auction I wouldn't worry about it and just list it as locked. Probably be bought for parts or scrap anyways. Last one I had the dump wanted five bucks to dump it...so next time it went to dump...

Listed three!

Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. I need to ship 7 and am awaiting pay for 1.

Sold one of the three I listed about an hour ago. I have lots more to list! Just need some time!

Yeah, I need to get after pulling the next victim...er I mean truck apart. Those things are like cash in the bank!

Listed 19 yesterday & hope to do the same today. Sold 15 so far this month so I'm starting to get back on track for my monthly sales goal.

UGH! I need money. I have camp tuition due at the end of this money. I've been listing all day, but I am soooo tired of listing.

One good thing ... I listed a brooch just before dinner. Now I can't find the listing anywhere. What?? Oh. It sold during dinner. yay!

UGH! I need money. I have camp tuition due at the end of this money. I've been listing all day, but I am soooo tired of listing.

One good thing ... I listed a brooch just before dinner. Now I can't find the listing anywhere. What?? Oh. It sold during dinner. yay!

I listed a bunch yesterday morning. When I got the 3rd one finished I noticed the number of active listings had only increased by 1. I wasted 10 minutes trying to figure out what happened to the 1st 2 before I realized they had sold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back