What's new

ebay purchase good or bad

  • Thread starter Thread starter CP
  • Start date Start date
CP said:
I got a nice silver morgan dollar, not a key date or anything, for 19.00 is that reasonable.

very reasonable i think, am assuming 19 includes shipping...
 
Depending on the ship and handle fee its good. I was at a coin auction last weekend and saw morgan dollars in average shape bring 20 to 25$ and saw ms 64 coins bring over 200$. $19 looks good to me unless its an average coin and they killed you on shipping.
 
It was a free shipping, i alwyas buy the free shipping coins, it is no key date, i will have to look again at the date, but it was also in great condition. 19.00 flat
 
I just bid on one i think it was a 1897 o and got out bid at last minute for 17.50 plus like 2.50 shipping wasnt you was it lol.
 
Saw a box of common date Morgans at the show a month ago $17 ea. I always expect to pay more on Ebay.
 
I picked up a couple of common date morgans at a show this month for $18 each. Most dealers at the show had them for $20 so I'd say that your price is right in line. There is a guy locally on Craigslist that is adverstising them for $19 each. He has 40 of them for sale at that price. I usually don't like buying silver dollars because you pay such a premium for them. The only reason I bought two at the last coin show was so that my kids could each have one in their collections.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom