EBay sales dropped off to nothing this month, anyone else having this since pp split

Nickleanddime

Jul 21, 2013
a, ohio
Detector(s) used
A $10 garage sale find.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are power sellers on eBay, selling over 1000 a month. After the pp and eBay split sales dropped to nothing. Even items we've sold in the past that we found again at GS or ts and listed haven't sold. I'm finding it very strange webe only sold 2 items this month both pp transactions not one was a credit card. Has anyone else seeing a slump in sales since the split. Was I suppose to do something after wards that not aware of or didn't see? Thanks for any help. Have a great day everyone.

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
My sales are going great. No hiccup whatsoever. The split should not have affected anything.

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sales have been good on my end as well. And I get all my stuff from yard sales and estate sales. Throw up a promotion or something see if that helps?

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It's summer also. All the stores I visit also have nothing moving. How are your views on the pages? Are ppl looking at your stuff?

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First weekend in a long time I have not sold anything. However one thing I have changed is selling Shirts and attempting to sell coats. I normally sell vintage toys but that well has dried up for now.

kali_is_my_copilot

Feb 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bf mentioned that it's back to school time and a lot of people have money going out for necessities right now, my sales have been slow too but once they start rebounding it's all uphill til Christmas right?

jason4kstate

Jun 23, 2007
Pretty bad for me as well. At this point I am used to selling around 4-5 items. What's worse is that I am dealing with a lot of crazies from last month :(

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All good hear had several buy-it-now sales rarely does that happen.

deserdog

May 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just about always have a dip in sales in August, my guess is also kids going back to school.

Paleo_joe

Mar 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sales in the summer are so bad, this year I am only buying. Waiting on the fall and xmas to do all my selling. I have told myself I was going to do this for several years, but this year I moved and so it was a good time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread