bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
In these hard times things just keep costing more and more. So, without getting into politics and government slams, what are some of the habits, or everyday practices or thoughts that you have either set in place or considered to help offset the rising cost of living?
Every time I turn on the T.V. I'm told things are great?? I guess if I had to contend with that I'd take up gardening or shop at the farmers market, lite some candles, get a bike, stand on the corner with one of those witty signs, (Charlie Manson made 35K a year back in the 60's) probably the biggest thing is get rid of this computer
cell phone, atv, boat, cars, but I'll keep my detector always can find a few cents.
)






