What's new

EDDE

Mighty AP said:
TY Bomber! Buckle up........it might be a bumpy ride boys n' gals! LOL ;D

AP!!! We had a APB out looking you! Where have you been?? :-* :-*
 
Lisa!!! God I missed you guys! Dont wanna highjack the thread but had some health, job & PC issues i had to take care of. Now im chompin at the bit to go huntin & theres snow on the ground & its so very cold.........but its good to be back!
Now back to DeKalbe.......er Edde! Please discuss his sick sense of humor amongst yerselves while I tend to the sheep. :o ;D
 
He'll never change.....And I hope he never will.Good to hear from ya AP.We need some more diggin tool's!
 
wow i thought this thread died
Whats up AP
 
Not much Edde, I've been in Mexico fer the last 6 months.........robbin banks & livin off the land! Its the good life but I needed to get back to the states til things cool off a bit. Also the peso aint worth nearly as much as I thought.........12 banks robbed only netted me $13.64 American when I exchanged it at the border! ??? time to rethink my plans perhaps........... ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom