diggummup
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2004
- Messages
- 17,871
- Reaction score
- 10,149
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Somewhere in the woods
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner

We hear ya. I'll have Kris divert all the power to the forward shields, or whatever it is he does.
Okay done, that lets see what happens when I try to edit this post.Hm, well I can see from the screengrab that you're using Google Chrome (good), but I've tested editing posts under your account in both Windows and OSX, and it's works as expected under both OSes.. So.. It looks to me like you've either got a plugin running that's getting in the way, or you just have to refresh the page's cache.
I'd suggest clearing your page cache first, then try disabling any plugins (especially any newer ones) and try it again..