What's new

Edmond and Eakley Okla.......Abandonned Homes

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
12,689
Reaction score
378
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ozarks
Looks like if you got permission these would be some great sites
 

Attachments

  • Edmond 3.webp
    Edmond 3.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 437
  • Edmond OK 2.webp
    Edmond OK 2.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Edmond Ok.webp
    Edmond Ok.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 411
  • Eakley OK.webp
    Eakley OK.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Eakley OK1.webp
    Eakley OK1.webp
    30.2 KB · Views: 430
Hey Gypsy,

Did you take these photos your self?
If you came to Oklahoma without telling us....your in trouble girl.
Me and the Mrs have been wanting to meet you and the girls.

TW
 
Timberwolf said:
Hey Gypsy,

Did you take these photos your self?
If you came to Oklahoma without telling us....your in trouble girl.
Me and the Mrs have been wanting to meet you and the girls.

TW

No I found them on the net
Dont worry ...If I had come to Oklahoma I would have been camping in yours and Monty's yards!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom