What's new

Eeked out one silver and a couple religious medallions

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hunted for a few hours, looked in two new spots, then finished at one of the old ones that I have recently found stuff at. I keep finding these wooden things with wood going through the middle. There is a brass insert in the wood. If anyone recognizes these things from the group pic, please let me know what they are?
1961 Rosie, brass medallion, and I think aluminum Italy medallion
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1439241788255.webp
1439241812722.webp
 
Upvote 18
Nice! More silver congrats!

As long as you haven't lowered the water level more than two feet with all the silver you removed, you're good!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom