cmenokla
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2015
- Messages
- 90
- Reaction score
- 37
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Oklahoma
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi Again. I am new to treasure.l To find out about my "Playground" go to introductions. Meanwhile, here are just a few of my discoveries. Maany more to come
Enjoy!
Enjoy!Attachments
Upvote
6
BTW I am a 59 year old rancher. I do Not have time nor do I know how to "Mess with" stones. You should appreciate my finds as they are True artifacts. I joined this site to share with enthusiasm and learn. You can not walk 2 feet in my creek without discovering several arrowheads, mortars, effigy stones, etc. etc. Just so you know. ~Blessings~





lol,that happened to me when I first started Tnet.I thought they where writing that to me at that moment.One member G.A.P.Metal had his phone number on his signature ,I was half shot drinking and thought he wanted me to call him,and I did,I just didn't realize it was 1 o clock in the morning.He was nice about it but I could tell I woke him up.Sorry about that Gary!






