What's new

Eisenhower Presidential Token

Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
31,916
Reaction score
35,440
Golden Thread
1
Location
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I found this interesting Eisenhower token in a local park. The size is slightly larger in diameter than a Barber Half Dollar and has the same thickness.

GL & HH

Thanks for looking,

Doc

CAM00833.webp CAM00834.webp
 
Upvote 26
Nice one Doc. Now for the other 43-44? HH, Sub 8-)
 
Awesome find! WTG H Digs
 
Very nice find! Congrats sir!

John
 
Thanks vpnavy!
 
I found a John Adams coin in my front yard. Shell gas stations gave these out back in the 70's I believe.
 
Used to have a complete set of these
 
I have a bunch of those I have come to not like them cause I always think its a silver dollar or half kinda like the gold dollar coin Ive found a few of thought I had a gold eagle high hopes I guess but it is a cool find!!!!
 
Nice find, good work.
 
Nice piece for the collection, Congrats!!
 
Hello P of E. Nice one. I love finding things like that...got a few presidents but not Eisenhower...yet. Thanks for the post and Good Luck. C9
 
Thats a nice Presidential find. Congrats on the token.
 
Congrats on the nice find Doc, I'd much rather pull one of those over a clad half any day. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom