jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,925 Reaction score 76,404 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I wonder if any of the Older Germans brought the Custom to the U.S. Growing Up, used to be allot of them where I hung out. Couldn't resist eating them Now I Can't even Imagine Where they were Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
I wonder if any of the Older Germans brought the Custom to the U.S. Growing Up, used to be allot of them where I hung out. Couldn't resist eating them Now I Can't even Imagine Where they were
W wilcam47 Full Member Joined Dec 29, 2019 Messages 174 Reaction score 302 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2019 #2 theres like hundreds of elderberry bush/trees around here...
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,925 Reaction score 76,404 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 1, 2020 Thread Owner #3 I'm pretty Confident there was one here in the 60's The area is completely Dozed now. Actually it's part of the area they uncovered Bottles from the old time dumps
I'm pretty Confident there was one here in the 60's The area is completely Dozed now. Actually it's part of the area they uncovered Bottles from the old time dumps