B
Big1011Guy
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
WOW, What a difference My Little Home Made Electrolysis Unit can make on items. I found a Pink Tourmaline (Octobers Birthstone) Pendant at Galveston a while back. I did Electrolysis on it for 24 hours then lightly used a brass wire brush to finish cleaning it. I will let the pictures show you what a difference of before and after.
Guy
If Interested In Information On Home Based Businesses and Making Extra Cash Online, Please Visit my Website: http://www.Onlinextracash.com
Guy
Guy
If Interested In Information On Home Based Businesses and Making Extra Cash Online, Please Visit my Website: http://www.Onlinextracash.com
Guy
Attachments
-
Electrolysis Of Items 006.webp22.6 KB · Views: 219 -
Electrolysis Of Items 007.webp15.4 KB · Views: 191 -
Electrolysis Of Items 008.webp43.9 KB · Views: 227 -
Electrolysis Of Items 003.webp14.6 KB · Views: 195 -
Electrolysis Of Items 005.webp17.3 KB · Views: 204 -
Electrolysis Of Items 007.webp15.4 KB · Views: 198 -
Electrolysis Of Items 006.webp22.6 KB · Views: 206 -
Electrolysis Of Items 005.webp17.3 KB · Views: 191 -
Electrolysis Of Items 003.webp14.6 KB · Views: 194 -
Electrolysis Of Items 008.webp43.9 KB · Views: 211









