Metal Defector
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2020
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 253
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Chester Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Garret AT PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Can anyone tell me if overhead power lines will interfere with my AT pro ? I was at an old 1800's school house property yesterday and my detector was acting crazy. When I used the pin pointer function on a target it got louder when I pulled the coil away from the ground!? How is this possible? The only thing I can think of is there is a couple of electric wires running to the school house overhead. I moved pretty far away from the power lines and it still happens? There is also an underground wire running through the center of the property. Very frustrating.
). You will have located the problem...






