HEAVYMETALNUT
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
ELECTROLYSIS ON MY COLONIAL SPUR & BUCKLE
Was on the phone with a freind Dan (Del) and after him suggesting I electrolysis the iron spur with spur buckle fused to it,I decided to break out my adapter from the cabinet and hook it up.It's boiling as I type.changed the dirty water & snapped a few pics.now it's back in sizzling.
before & during pics
Was on the phone with a freind Dan (Del) and after him suggesting I electrolysis the iron spur with spur buckle fused to it,I decided to break out my adapter from the cabinet and hook it up.It's boiling as I type.changed the dirty water & snapped a few pics.now it's back in sizzling.
before & during pics
Attachments
-
SEPT 28 CELLAR HOLE SILVER KNEE BUCKLE 008.webp25.5 KB · Views: 922 -
SEPT 28 CELLAR HOLE SILVER KNEE BUCKLE 019.webp40.8 KB · Views: 898 -
SEPT 28 CELLAR HOLE SILVER KNEE BUCKLE 022.webp33.1 KB · Views: 932 -
SEPT 28 CELLAR HOLE SILVER KNEE BUCKLE 023.webp19.6 KB · Views: 902 -
SEPT 28 CELLAR HOLE SILVER KNEE BUCKLE 024.webp49.4 KB · Views: 910 -
SEPT 28 CELLAR HOLE SILVER KNEE BUCKLE 025.webp43.7 KB · Views: 939


whoa! that set up wouldn't reduce this spur to a wet pile of rust in the bottom of 5 gallon pail? 






