What's new

Electronic coin/jewelry microscope

I bought this one 2 years ago, still works flawlessly. It was only $46 back then.
The two moveable lights together with the light at the business end of the lens (all separately controllable for dimming, etc.) really helps bring out surface details.
Build quality is top notch!
Screenshot 2025-11-28 at 6.51.13 AM.webp
 
I bought this one 2 years ago, still works flawlessly. It was only $46 back then.
The two moveable lights together with the light at the business end of the lens (all separately controllable for dimming, etc.) really helps bring out surface details.
Build quality is top notch!
View attachment 2235328
Super! Looks like a similar headpiece but much more advanced, and lots of cool features. does the screen look as good as this photo? Tempting.
 
Super! Looks like a similar headpiece but much more advanced, and lots of cool features. does the screen look as good as this photo? Tempting.
I think they might have used a little artistic license with that image, but it does have a real nice and clear image.
 
I notice the "snap" button on the side... is this the "take a picture" button ?
And can you take picture using computer mouse ?
Yes, the snap button is a "shutter" button. Might be useful in some rare instance. Maybe in a hand held situation? And yes, the mouse is the only way I have captured the images.
DSCN5663.webp
This is the onscreen menu. Photo is the shutter.
20251130-140034-446.webp
This is some experimenting with the tools across the top that i had never used before. Text-test, Circle, Angle, goal post caliper, free hand pencil, crosshair measuring, and I don't recall what all those metrics in the lower right quadrant are. All are adjustable in color, scale, etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom