FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20230603_091938.jpg

No more cigarette butts.....just these now !! Party spot indicator !! Good spot to look !! Jewelry can't be far-away!! What brand does everyone get ? Last one I got puked peach ice vomit juice on my truck floor !! Nice and absorbed into the floor board carpet now !!

Upvote 2

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite the collection going. They would never make it into my truck if a trash can was available. If trash has to ride with me, it all goes into a bucket to sift through later. I've only been in the water once so far this season, and I found one. Didn't look to see what kind it was.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'd rather see the cigarette butts.....at least they don't ring up on the detector. Another item I hate to pick up is the ketchup/relish/salsa/mustard packs. I've had some many of those leak into my pouch it's ridiculous. I try to scoop those directly into a close-by trash can.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite the collection going. They would never make it into my truck if a trash can was available. If trash has to ride with me, it all goes into a bucket to sift through later. I've only been in the water once so far this season, and I found one. Didn't look to see what kind it was.
Yup....I have to kyak my trash 1.2 miles back to the mainland !! Then drive it to a can or home....they will get throne in the bed from now on and not the floorboard.....the smell is permanent now !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'd rather see the cigarette butts.....at least they don't ring up on the detector. Another item I hate to pick up is the ketchup/relish/salsa/mustard packs. I've had some many of those leak into my pouch it's ridiculous. I try to scoop those directly into a close-by trash can.
Ya...ketchup packets suck....they are like pulltabs....a constant problem on beaches !!

Heavygold4me

Jan 27, 2020
South mississippi
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 , Nox 600, Excalibur II, manticore
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I hate ketchup packs. I have noticed a significant drop in the amount of disposable lighters since a lot of people are vaping now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread