Embarassed my wife..

$

I picked up $1.16 just yesterday ,also many pieces of Brass & lead for the scrap pile. If you don't pick change ,etc, someone else will . p.s. My wife is the same way, of course she wanted half of the $70.00 in cash I picked up a few years ago. :4leafclover: GOOD LUCK BUDDY

Of course my wife thinks I'm crazy. She's a woman after all. But if she ever needs somebody to teach a fish how to ride a bicycle, guess who she'll call? (Ain't 5 people on here will get that reference, probably)

When ever I go to water parks all I do is pretty much look for jewry to sell for scrap gold :P, I have found 2 gold rings and a silver earring as well as a ton of change at water parks in the wave pools and lazy rivers LOL

My wife and I usually will bump heads going after the same coin/s on the ground, we must of been meant for each other!!!:laughing7:

Just for the record, I don't think it's crazy; I think it's awesome. I do the same thing. I'm also a server, and I can tell you that (if I wasn't a coin collector) I wouldn't care if you got the change from under my table. Someone who's tipping change doesn't need to be going out to eat, and if that was her tip, she'd much rather you pick it up and enjoy it than suffer the insult of, not only getting change for a tip, but also having to pick it up off the floor.

Keep spying the change. Your wife will be thanking you the next time you find a coin worth a couple of hundred dollars.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back