Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
Em's Grading Scale

I thought my fellow hunnas would like to know how to grade their coins to figure out the true value of their stashes, so I made a grading scale for you boyz.

Untitled.png

Hope it helps you!

Upvote 0
Jan 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is actually a good basic grading scale, I'm no collector but it beats all those confusing and probably minuscule letters and numbers.

The condition doesn't matter because I sent my Loot off when I get a small pile to a refiner but most are Average Scrilla I think.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
This is actually a good basic grading scale, I'm no collector but it beats all those confusing and probably minuscule letters and numbers.

The condition doesn't matter because I sent my Loot off when I get a small pile to a refiner but most are Average Scrilla I think.

PCGS doesn't use Em's scale. Do you check for key dates before refining? Some of them have value in "Average Scrilla" grade.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes we all want to have a little fun and just relax. Some guys on here should listen to a little rap. That's all I listen to. My black coin guys at the mall hooked me up with 1200 songs all rap on my ipod. The amp in my truck blasts.And the silver flows Just get along.This is the best crh sight.

Dude I'm picturing you flyin' around in your truck loaded with 45 boxes, coin roll hunting all the way and blasting Easy E out your speakers. that's awesome

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes we all want to have a little fun and just relax. Some guys on here should listen to a little rap. That's all I listen to. My black coin guys at the mall hooked me up with 1200 songs all rap on my ipod. The amp in my truck blasts.And the silver flows Just get along.This is the best crh sight.

Tim, believe it or not, sometimes I do listen to rap. Some I like, some I don't. The issue here for me is that the ghetto speak posts detract from my tnet experience. It was kind of funny at first but after a while just got to be annoying. A whack here a dope there I can put up with but a whole paragraph of ghetto is too much. That and the fact that mods have come down on them about it and now it's creeping back in is why I felt like commenting about it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread