7-5f.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 7-5h.jpg
    7-5h.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 7-5l.jpg
    7-5l.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 47
Hey RGINN!! Hope you had a good 4'th!! Fireworks down here in Baton Rouge were spectacular also!! Just a lot more humidity!! He He!! Anyway GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

I only heard the fireworks this year. Didn't bother to go see any this time.

More fireworks today. Big wildfire broke out near Breckenridge, 10 miles south of here, where I work. Some mandatory evacuations already and the whole town is under pre-evacuation notice. So far I still have to go to work tonight. If it goes to full evacuation, they'll make us stay and load out all frozen and perishable product, if they're smart enough to bring in reefer trucks. Maybe they'll let the National Guard lend me a hand. Anyway, if it extends to Frisco, I can be ready to go in under 30 minutes, and it's off on a camping trip!

More fireworks today. Big wildfire broke out near Breckenridge, 10 miles south of here, where I work. Some mandatory evacuations already and the whole town is under pre-evacuation notice. So far I still have to go to work tonight. If it goes to full evacuation, they'll make us stay and load out all frozen and perishable product, if they're smart enough to bring in reefer trucks. Maybe they'll let the National Guard lend me a hand. Anyway, if it extends to Frisco, I can be ready to go in under 30 minutes, and it's off on a camping trip!
Well lets hope all ends well. Pretty hot and dry conditions going on now.

Lot of smoke in the sky here from a wildfire up near Radium. Went to the fireworks show on the lake last night. The pre-show concert was by Count Tutu. Well...well...well their music went good with the semi cold $6 can of beer I purchased to benefit some local charity. Fireworks show was great as usual.
Never heard of the Tu-Tu singers, but ya should see me dance to this tune...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back