What's new

end of the world huh?

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a bunch of idiots to believe that crap! We're getting a little snow out here today which isn't common but, other than that, nothing out of th
 
:laughing9: It makes you wonder how many people now feel like complete idiots:laughing9:
 
Did you here about all those people in Russia that went running for cover.And that mountain in France that had to be blocked off because of this crap.Have you read how they the mayan people got so smart?.Take a guess.
 
Other than a little windy, we are heading into the mid 40s for temperatures, and somewhat cloudy skies.
 
no man knows the hour or the day...........
 
Anyone that believes this kind of crap, does not have a solid direction in life. Just wanderers easily led to anything. :laughing7: I have a famous bridge for sale if anyone is interested :laughing9:
 
Twas a beautiful day here,the rain stopped a little before noon.It turned into teeshirt weather so i worked on my car,replaced a few pulleys and tracked down its problem.Life is good for the end of the world:laughing9:
 
I hope you got it fixed. On my plow truck I just replaced three idler pulley bearings and now the old Dodge has a pulley noise now to. Must be something going around.
 
Yup,I just have to hit the parts store again tomorrow to pick up a new megafuse.You couldnt even see it unless you took the fuse box out.All in all i changed the alternator twice,the idiot light still came on.I had to put on a new tension pulley assembly,a new idler pulley.I finally came across the info on the megafuse.All that bull with the alternator for a 5 dollar fuse.Oh well at least i have an extra alternator and i didnt have to pay a mechanic 95 bucks an hour.

I hope you got it fixed. On my plow truck I just replaced three idler pulley bearings and now the old Dodge has a pulley noise now to. Must be something going around.

If you havent already,check your water pump.Take the belts off and if the fan moves the slightest bit by pushing and pulling on the fan blades the bearings are gone.
 
Last edited:
Yea, water pump pretty new I think it is just the tensioner on the old dodge. She has over 400,000 miles on her so I just keep changing some parts here and there. Just did a cutch, flywheel and input shaft last summer.
 
Good going.I use to be pretty good on mopar small blocks.Never much on the diesels,never tried them.If you have anything older with a 318 in it i can take that apart and put it together with my eyes closed:laughing9:
 
My old diesel is like my guns, I won't give them up. We had a 1999 Durango several years ago with the 318 but with fuel prices going up and lots of repairs we reluctantly sold it for something newer. I should have kept it and put a little 4 cyl cummins in it. To many projects already to take that on.
 
No one knows the hour or the day....for sure....and great thanks to the person that wrote this
 
I just downloaded a new app for my phone titled: "End Of The World Predictor" and had a panic attack. The date it predicted is my anniversary date.....my first thought was this thing is dead on! But wait I had the same thought on our last anniversary...today is the end of the world.:laughing9::laughing7: Just kidding...in case my wife reads this.:notworthy:
 
you guys...........................didn't you notice that I didn't finish my sentence in the first post. I was trying to be funny. :( You guys let me down..........................
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Need to put my glasses on. Clean missed it. Just like the ending to Sopranos.
 
Sorry packer,i got to use to the typos in here :laughing9:
 
Last edited:
wait I had the same thought on our last anniversary...today is the end of the world

It would only be the end of the world AS YOU KNOW IT,and that would only be if you forgot.Instant death has ways of happening at times like that.:laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom