end of the world huh?

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Did you here about all those people in Russia that went running for cover.And that mountain in France that had to be blocked off because of this crap.Have you read how they the mayan people got so smart?.Take a guess.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other than a little windy, we are heading into the mid 40s for temperatures, and somewhat cloudy skies.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
no man knows the hour or the day...........

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anyone that believes this kind of crap, does not have a solid direction in life. Just wanderers easily led to anything. :laughing7: I have a famous bridge for sale if anyone is interested :laughing9:

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Twas a beautiful day here,the rain stopped a little before noon.It turned into teeshirt weather so i worked on my car,replaced a few pulleys and tracked down its problem.Life is good for the end of the world:laughing9:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I hope you got it fixed. On my plow truck I just replaced three idler pulley bearings and now the old Dodge has a pulley noise now to. Must be something going around.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup,I just have to hit the parts store again tomorrow to pick up a new megafuse.You couldnt even see it unless you took the fuse box out.All in all i changed the alternator twice,the idiot light still came on.I had to put on a new tension pulley assembly,a new idler pulley.I finally came across the info on the megafuse.All that bull with the alternator for a 5 dollar fuse.Oh well at least i have an extra alternator and i didnt have to pay a mechanic 95 bucks an hour.

I hope you got it fixed. On my plow truck I just replaced three idler pulley bearings and now the old Dodge has a pulley noise now to. Must be something going around.

If you havent already,check your water pump.Take the belts off and if the fan moves the slightest bit by pushing and pulling on the fan blades the bearings are gone.

Last edited:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Yea, water pump pretty new I think it is just the tensioner on the old dodge. She has over 400,000 miles on her so I just keep changing some parts here and there. Just did a cutch, flywheel and input shaft last summer.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Good going.I use to be pretty good on mopar small blocks.Never much on the diesels,never tried them.If you have anything older with a 318 in it i can take that apart and put it together with my eyes closed:laughing9:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
My old diesel is like my guns, I won't give them up. We had a 1999 Durango several years ago with the 318 but with fuel prices going up and lots of repairs we reluctantly sold it for something newer. I should have kept it and put a little 4 cyl cummins in it. To many projects already to take that on.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one knows the hour or the day....for sure....and great thanks to the person that wrote this

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I just downloaded a new app for my phone titled: "End Of The World Predictor" and had a panic attack. The date it predicted is my anniversary date.....my first thought was this thing is dead on! But wait I had the same thought on our last anniversary...today is the end of the world.:laughing9::laughing7: Just kidding...in case my wife reads this.:notworthy:

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys...........................didn't you notice that I didn't finish my sentence in the first post. I was trying to be funny. :( You guys let me down..........................
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need to put my glasses on. Clean missed it. Just like the ending to Sopranos.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
wait I had the same thought on our last anniversary...today is the end of the world

It would only be the end of the world AS YOU KNOW IT,and that would only be if you forgot.Instant death has ways of happening at times like that.:laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread