jewelerdave
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Messages
- 850
- Reaction score
- 98
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Detector(s) used
- I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
- Primary Interest:
- Prospecting
CLEANED HOUSE!!!! I guess thats what happens when ya snooze 
OMG, most of the banks were barren and were like oh someone came in and got em all just a while ago...but I was able to buy one bag and oh the goodies I found in that bag.
I love small farming towns with lots of meth head kids who steal there parents collections to get money for drugs or just dont care about inheritance collections.
The gals at the bank when I got the bag said they had $714 so I got it all. they packed it in a clear bag and the lady was like oh there is some silver in there, i saw one with a lady on it.
HECK YEAH I though to myslef.
So I get out and see 40s and 64s and forgine right there.
Each hand full I pulled from the bag had multiple silver coins in it, some as many as 5 per hand full, as well as proofs!
The other 2500 I was able to round up didnt have much in it, a few 40s but thats it.
I brought back home one $500 box and got 14more keepers
But the days totals were as follows.
114 40%ers
22 90% kens
6 Bens 49 60 60 63 63 63
2 Walkers 41 and 42
11 clad proofs 03p 77s 72s 72s 71s 73s 71s 73s 72s 72s 73s
12 Silver Proofs 70s 70s 70s 70s 70d 69s 69s 68s 69s 68s 69s 68s
Also Got some really cool non US stuff from the bag.
best was a 47 Peso, SILVER
2 ten peso coins
1 Canadian $2 coin
1 un peso 71
2 two frank coins 70s
1 one hundred Italy Lira
10 calones from Costa Rica
1953 twenty Cevantos Mexico
two car wash tokens a small stick, a flattened penny and pocket lint!
All in all a good score for someone who just went though there two weeks ago

OMG, most of the banks were barren and were like oh someone came in and got em all just a while ago...but I was able to buy one bag and oh the goodies I found in that bag.
I love small farming towns with lots of meth head kids who steal there parents collections to get money for drugs or just dont care about inheritance collections.
The gals at the bank when I got the bag said they had $714 so I got it all. they packed it in a clear bag and the lady was like oh there is some silver in there, i saw one with a lady on it.
HECK YEAH I though to myslef.
So I get out and see 40s and 64s and forgine right there.
Each hand full I pulled from the bag had multiple silver coins in it, some as many as 5 per hand full, as well as proofs!
The other 2500 I was able to round up didnt have much in it, a few 40s but thats it.
I brought back home one $500 box and got 14more keepers
But the days totals were as follows.
114 40%ers
22 90% kens
6 Bens 49 60 60 63 63 63
2 Walkers 41 and 42
11 clad proofs 03p 77s 72s 72s 71s 73s 71s 73s 72s 72s 73s
12 Silver Proofs 70s 70s 70s 70s 70d 69s 69s 68s 69s 68s 69s 68s
Also Got some really cool non US stuff from the bag.
best was a 47 Peso, SILVER
2 ten peso coins
1 Canadian $2 coin
1 un peso 71
2 two frank coins 70s
1 one hundred Italy Lira
10 calones from Costa Rica
1953 twenty Cevantos Mexico
two car wash tokens a small stick, a flattened penny and pocket lint!
All in all a good score for someone who just went though there two weeks ago

Ht 2007 CRH Total: 9 18 07
War Nickels – 0
proof Nickel - 1
Sil Dimes - 2
Sil Wash Qtrs - 0
90% Kennedy - 47
40% Kennedy - 301
Franklins - 11
Walkers - 6
Barber - 2
Comm. Sil Halves – 1 1992 columbus
Prf Halves - 29
of witch are Silver Proofs 12
War Nickels – 0
proof Nickel - 1
Sil Dimes - 2
Sil Wash Qtrs - 0
90% Kennedy - 47
40% Kennedy - 301
Franklins - 11
Walkers - 6
Barber - 2
Comm. Sil Halves – 1 1992 columbus
Prf Halves - 29
of witch are Silver Proofs 12
Attachments
Upvote
0









