Not open for further replies.

specksandflecks

Nov 13, 2009
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well this sucks. I'm not personally involved with mining much these days though I do tend to believe that the efficacy of ones tenure can in some cases be measured by the efforts of their opposition to remove them. I doubt Mr Pruitt did anything that hasn't been done prior by those that oppose him. Hopefully his successor will continue fighting these lunatic hypocrites that have made responsible, efficient small scale mining all but impossible.

This hypocrisy and insanity will continue as long as people vote for other people. Personally I would rather vote directly for the bills or someday, algorithms. This "representative republic" experiment with its infinite scandals and hypocrisy, is becoming a pathetic embarrassment and the very definition of insanity. / rant

Upvote 0

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pruitt was a self serving ass who spent OUR Money flying first class, etc.

Hopefully the next guy will be more responsible.

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember that Pruitt was Trumps second choice as the opposition thought that his first pick was too strong. I hope he brings her back (Regina (Gina) McCarthy). I think she is the best chance for mining of all scales

ratled

Last edited:

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pruitt was a self serving ass who spent OUR Money flying first class, etc.

Hopefully the next guy will be more responsible.

Congress has been upgrading flights for years. Like more than 150 million in upgrades for travel class per year. It's been happening a long time. Bills have been created (and ignored) because of it.

Cabinet officials too.

Pruitts requests were granted. As others have been in the past.

Ironically the previous admins top cabinet members just skipped the airport and booked private travel to avoid the general public. To the tune of millions. There were complaints but, the media didn't push the story. Why would they? They weren't fighting the admin at the time so the "discretions" and spending of OUR money wasn't a priority....it was in fact a "Culture".... that culture has recently been exposed and they don't like it so, they will ignore it except for those they hate and want out. Not because it is "the right thing to do".

The difference now is that the media and "watch dogs" are going after opponents for the sake of opposition and #resist. Not moral superiority!

Considering the picking and choosing of morals and integrity I have seen over the last several years.

I would lable it "hypocrisy"

Last edited:

RTD-Tech

Feb 3, 2018
Western Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So what if corruption has been prevalent in past admins.
Now is always a good time to stop it.

Hopefully he didn't resign hoping to be the next attorney general.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_politics.gif
Well - IMHO - it looks like this thread is turning a little political (Politics can only be discussed on the Charter Members > Political Discussion Forum). Now, I could be wrong but will just go ahead and close this thread. Hope everyone understands...

tn_closed_thread.gif

...thread now closed...​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread