epackage

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hewitt N.J.
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm alerting you all to the fact that apparently I'm a bottle scam artist who tried to get away with not paying for a $30 bottle, my M.O. is that I get the bottle sent to me and then say I didn't remember the username of the member here who sent it my way, because getting over on someone for a $30 bottle that wasn't even a Paterson bottle is what I'm all about in this hobby.

I let the member know that between TreasureNet, ABN, Facebook and eBay that remembering every detail of every bottle transaction has become taxing. Given the fact that the member and I have never had any dealings with each other prior to this is the reason I didn't recall his username, but that doesn't seem plausible to him apparently, and the member felt I should know his address because it was "on the box" the bottle came in. I explained that I got 15-20 bottles in the past month and I don't keep the boxes, not sure that seemed plausible either, so I'm calling myself out as a "bottle scammer."

So make sure to be careful in dealing with me, apparently I'm willing to ruin my reputation over $30, even though I've spent thousands of dollars on bottles for my personal collection and for resale. I didn't name the member because it's between him and I, but since my integrity has been called into question I figured I'd warn you all to avoid dealing with me bottle wise because I might steal the pennies out of your change cup....:hello:

I know you better than that, Jim. You're a credit to the bottle collecting community, sir.

bastien-lepage%20-%20The%20Blind%20Beggar.%20Date%20unknown.jpg

Well, in that case epackage, don't send me anymore bottles in the mail (that you paid shipping cost out of your pocket) and then let me pay you back 2 weeks later at my convenience......to whomever is accusing epackage of being dishonest, i hope you will reconsider your accusation and apologize to him. He has done more for the bottle community than YOU could ever imagine. It takes a bigger person to apologize than it does to cry foul or call someone out as a scammer.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Wow,Epackage offered me a few round bottom bottles for my kid at no cost to me.

Thief/scammer I think not......

All is well, my point has been made and the other member and I are on the same page now, thanks... Jim

Hey E., if I ever come across a Patterson bottle here in the mid west I will send it to you, free of charge! Hope NJ is recovering since its been a year now. See ya, jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back