Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
4 Gold Rings 1 Platinum Diamond ring & 28 Silvers

Mike and I have been itching to hit this private beach for a year now but never could get permission but by chance I caught a home owner home the other day and gained access for Friday. What a day, water was calm in the little cove and we took advantage of the lower then normal tide. Targets were deep and we did a long hunt for us..6 hours.. I could have stayed 12, but we did not want to over stay are welcome. Old class ring? I believe it is either 1916 or 1918... ...Another Beauty was the Ladies Platinum Diamond ring, Stones check out as Real...On leaving I thought I had 6 golds for the day but dag, one was 1/30 gold plated...EGP... Hoping we can get back again in September, and very thankful for the home owners kindness.

Mike was able to pull 3 walkers, several other silvers, and 1 14k.. A great day for all

Thanks for looking and Be Safe...

OBN0348 (2).jpg

OBN0352.jpg

OBN0345.jpgOBN0347.jpg
OBN0348.jpgOBN0349.jpg
OBN0346.jpgOBN0347 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 29
That was an epic hunt! I sure do miss the coast
God bless, Al.

Excellent hunt,congratulations

Very impressive finds indeed! Looks like the Class ring is engraved. It'd be an epic return too if you were able to get that ring back to next of kin :thumbsup: Looks like a woman's Class ring.

Joe,

That's one heck of a hunt....you're giving Hamid a run for his money this season....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Very impressive finds indeed! Looks like the Class ring is engraved. It'd be an epic return too if you were able to get that ring back to next of kin :thumbsup: Looks like a woman's Class ring.
Yes, It is ingraved and hopefully this winter I can put the name together, it is a little wore but It would be a great family return..And hopefully a little history..

Yes, It is ingraved and hopefully this winter I can put the name together, it is a little wore but It would be a great family return..And hopefully a little history..

Best wishes with that and again thanks for posting this dream water hunt! Great reading all about it and excellent pictures of your finds as well! Congrats again! :thumbsup:

Epic hunt indeed, I don't know how u kept your sanity, this deserves banner!

That's tha way uh huh uh huh I liiike it.

And that, my friends, is why we are involved in this hobby!! This is the stuff dreams are made of. Congrats on a totally epic hunt!!!

Dude you ROCK!!! AWESOME ring finds! Congrats!
What is the stone in the yellow gold ring?

BANNER HUNT :notworthy:

18k.gif applause.gif
congratsyoudidgreat-1.gif

Wow, amazing day! As a newbie, I aspire to have a day like that some day.

OBN, You are the Wizard of the Waves, the T-Rex of the Tide Pool, the Warrior of the Waterline! Congrats on another epic hunt. Sub 8-)

Holy Smokes! I don't know if I have seen that many silvers in 3 years. I know I haven't seen that much gold in 3 years!

DANG THERE OLE BAY SEASONING , I HOPE YOU HAD ENOUGH SAND TO COVER ALL THOSE PERK HOLES. BOY THATS A LOT OF DIGGING AND ALL THE COINS AND RINGS AND I MEAN LOTS OF RINGS AND SO MUCH MORE , LOOKS LIKE YOU REALLY ENJOYED YOUR DAY. NEAT BUNCH OF FINDS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back