What's new

Equinox 600 at Hamburg PA Cabela's

gunsil

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
3,881
Reaction score
6,210
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is just a heads-up that I was at Cabela's in Hamburg yesterday and they had a Minelab Equinox 600 in the bargain cave for $486.00!!! Great deal, was the only one in the store. I am wanting an 800 so I didn't buy it but if any of you are close to that Cabela's they may want to check it out since it is a fantastic price!!
 
crazy, i go there alot and have yet to even see a detector there lol
 
Good price for sure.
 
DAMN wish I lived closer and had that much on me, I would die if I had a minelab:heart:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom