What's new

Etrac...need new coil...Recommendations??

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
considering a NEL coil...maybe the hunter. Any advice??
 
The Nel Hunter coil is the best one to run on the Etrac. I spoke to a couple dealers and they recommended as the best one and was one of their top ones that they sold. I liked it a lot but I only used it for a short time because I traded the Etrac in on a Ctx
 
Depends on what you need the coil for. At the beach or in a large field, I like the NEL Attack coil. Around fire rings and picnic benches, I use the NEL Snake coil. Otherwise, I use the stock coil.
 
I use it for relic hunting...fields and woods. I am leaning towards the NEL hunter coil at this point.
 
If it's more open fields rather than one with lots of bushes/trees, I'd go with a Thunder or Attack. For tighter hunting areas, the Hunter or Sharpshooter might be a better choice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom