Msdigger22
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2014
- Messages
- 107
- Reaction score
- 53
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- hazelhurst Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Xp deus ,minelab safari, whites mx5, fisher f70 ,Garrett at pro, ace 350
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I'm fixing to trade my xp deus for a used etrac. I've used the safari for almost a year before I got the deus and know the sounds really well for the safari. Is there much of a difference tonal wise or are they about the same. And I see everyone talking about ttf and 4 tone ferrous could some one explain that a little better. And last any good tips and pointers for a new etrac user. Thanks in advance and happy hunting
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
If you are not using an FBS machine you are just using a beep and dig detector. All other detectors VDI's are not accurate enough to know what your digging where the FBS machines, 95% of the time you know what you are digging. You can truly cherry pick and not have to dig every piece of foil, zinc etc. Sure at a very old site you dig it all but in a nice lawn you want to cherry pick only and that is where the FBS machines rule.







