L Lbcwanabe Jr. Member Joined Jun 30, 2012 Messages 62 Reaction score 36 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2015 #1 I hit up a new place tonight and hit this silver cross. It has a good weight too it. It rang in. 12-46 1" down. I love this etrac and plan to keep using it until it sells and then transition to the ctx3030 Attachments image.webp 452.8 KB · Views: 123 Upvote 2
I hit up a new place tonight and hit this silver cross. It has a good weight too it. It rang in. 12-46 1" down. I love this etrac and plan to keep using it until it sells and then transition to the ctx3030
jcobb Hero Member Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 781 Reaction score 862 Golden Thread 0 Location Ft. Worth Tejas Detector(s) used CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner) May 9, 2015 #2 Nice! I love my CTX