What's new

Eurotek Pro vs Fisher F4

kwebersole

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA, Lititz
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So i am looking to get a eurotek pro BUT I got a really good offer on a Fisher F4. So my question is does the Fisher F4 outperform the eurotek pro or is the eurotek pro the better one? Any info is welcome Thanks
 
Every machine is different, and the same? Most detectors operate on low freqs. 3-19khz for a "hobbiest".
Give them both a try before purchasing.
I personally would buy the Fisher.
Peace...
 
The EuroTek Pro is quite a a hot rod for its price for sure. So far it has gone signal for signal with my ATP and in fact gave a better tone ID on one target I would NOT have dug with the ATP. Turned out to be a 6" quarter surrounded by tabs.

I never swung a Fisher I didn't like. But have doubts it's "better" than the Eurotek Pro. Plus the ETP does it on half the batteries!
 
Love my ETP out shines my F2 any day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom